Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Pre-exam haul #1

Just a little things I picked up here and there for the past few weeks.
I picked up 2 nailpolishes. one from Vivienne Sabo and one from Pink up!
I never heard of the brand Pink up! before, but hopefully it does good since it is not really cheap.
Also, picked up a lipgloss from essence in pink dragonfruit. It is more of a reddish pink with silver shimmers.

Here's a swatch
Isn't it pretty? It gives an instant plump and juicy lip effect.
Ofcourse not as plump as after applying lip plumper.
It is not sticky at all and the colour payoff is good for me.

More random skincare and bath stuffs i got.
Right : Eye cream from some Russian brand. I am always off to try more eyecreams.
Left : Russian brand conditioner. My friend told me it is a good brand, so i bought it to try, i mean why not, it is really cheap too.
Right :Got a Joanna conditioner in Vanilla. The Vanilla scent totally got me into getting this because I love Vanilla scent. Anything vanilla is a plus for me.
Left : Natura Siberica body wash. It is stated it is all natural and organic and I like their shampoo really much. , so am excited to try it out.

That's all for now. =)
Will review them after a few use of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment